BRIEF-Takata and Key Safety Systems reach agreement regarding sale of substantially all of Takata's assets
* Takata corp says kss intends to establish an asia regional headquarters in tokyo, which should create new jobs in japan
June 7 Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc:
* Karyopharm doses first patient in pivotal phase 3 boston study evaluating selinexor in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
* Karyopharm-Expects to include over 100 clinical sites internationally in boston study, to complete enrollment in 2018, with top-line data anticipated in 2019
* Karyopharm therapeutics inc- intend to use boston study data to support an nda filing for selinexor for treatment of relapsed or refractory myeloma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Activist investor Daniel Loeb's Third Point LLC on Sunday unveiled a stake of more than 1 percent in Switzerland's Nestle SA and urged the world's largest packaged foods maker to improve its margins, buy back stock and shed non-core businesses.
* Takata files for bankruptcy protection in Japan - Kyodo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: