Hong Kong police arrest 21 Uber drivers
HONG KONG, May 23 Hong Kong police on Tuesday arrested 21 Uber drivers for illegal car-hiring as part of an ongoing clamp down against Uber Technologies Inc's operations in the Asian financial city.
April 3 Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc
* Says CFO Justin Renz resigned
* Karyopharm announces management change
* Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc - Renz will continue to serve company in an advisory capacity in order to ensure a smooth transition
* Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc - Karyopharm has begun a search process for selection and appointment of a new chief financial officer
* Karyopharm Therapeutics - in interim, Michael Todisco, who has served as company's vice president, finance, will lead its internal finance function Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Millennial enters into property option agreement to joint venture up to 80% Pocitos West Project
DUBAI, May 23 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.