Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social media network had 2 billion monthly users.
March 11 Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc
* Karyopharm announces partial clinical hold to pause enrollment in Selinexor trials
* All currently enrolled patients with stable disease or better can continue receiving selinexor
* Company has amended investigator's brochure and informed consent documents as requested by fda
* Expects timelines for both ongoing and planned studies to remain materially unchanged
* Karyopharm Therapeutics- received written notice from u.s. Fda that its clinical trials for selinexor have been placed on partial clinical hold
* Karyopharm Therapeutics- fda has indicated partial clinical hold is due to incomplete information in existing version of investigator's brochure
* Karyopharm Therapeutics - partial clinical hold is not result of any patient death or any new information regarding safety profile of selinexor
* Karyopharm Therapeutics inc - as of march 10, co had provided all requested materials to fda believed to be required to lift partial clinical hold
* Karyopharm Therapeutics says co believes its previously disclosed enrollment rates and timelines for its ongoing trials will remain materially unchanged Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in FB post "as of this morning, the facebook community is now officially 2 billion people" Source http://bit.ly/2sXrqKW
BRUSSELS, June 27 EU antitrust regulators hit Google with a record 2.4-billion-euro ($2.7 billion) fine for favouring its own shopping service, taking a tough line in the first of three probes of its dominance in searches and smartphone operating systems.