RPT-COLUMN-OPEC should let oil prices rebalance the market: Kemp
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.
May 12 Kcg Holdings Inc
* KCG releases April 2017 trade volumes
* In market making, KCG averaged $26.3 billion dollar volume traded, 11.1 billion shares traded, 3.3 million trades per day in u.s. Equities in April
* In global execution services Kcg institutional equities averaged 195.5 million U.S. Equity shares traded per day in April
* In global execution services KCG bondpoint averaged $344.5 million fixed income par value traded per day in April Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 28 (BRUSSELS) - Google's clash with EU antitrust enforcers has echoes of Microsoft's decade-long regulatory battle, a legacy that parent company Alphabet should bear in mind as it considers challenging the Commission, lawyers and fund managers said.
* Reiterates commitment to investment in joint ventures (Adds details, context)