BRIEF-Third Point confirms Nestle stake
* Activist investor third point llc says nestle should be able to improve margins by as much as 400 basis points
April 24 Kemper Corp
* Kemper Corp says estimates that its Q1 2017 results will include pre-tax catastrophe losses in range of $60 million to $70 million
* Kemper Corp - company does not expect to recover any of these losses under its catastrophe reinsurance program
* Kemper - while catastrophe losses were related to number of storms, one hail storm in north Texas on March 28 heavily impacted policyholders in that area Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's fund L1 Retail has agreed to buy health food chain Holland & Barrett for about 1.8 billion pounds ($2.3 billion), according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Kiwis seek to avenge America's Cup final loss in 2013 (Updates with quotes from Spithill)