Oil, banks trip up European shares
LONDON, May 26 European shares slid in thin trade on Friday as shares in energy firms and banks dropped, ending a lacklustre week relatively little changed.
May 2 Key Tronic Corp
* Key Tronic Corporation announces results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2017
* Sees Q4 2017 earnings per share $0.10 to $0.15
* Q3 earnings per share $0.09
* Sees Q4 2017 revenue $112 million to $117 million
* Q3 revenue $113.6 million versus $118.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autodis Group - Autodis Group will divest subsidiary AD Poland to Rhiag Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation
LONDON, May 26 Asian LNG spot prices fell this week due to a lack of significant new demand from the Middle East and others as supplies emerged from Papua New Guinea, Angola, Abu Dhabi and Russia.