Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
WASHINGTON, June 26 Amtrak on Monday named a former Delta Air Lines chief executive as its next president and CEO as the U.S. passenger rail carrier makes major repairs at its busiest U.S. hub.
May 3 KeyW Holding Corp
* KeyW reports first-quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.08 from continuing operations
* Q1 revenue $68.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $74.2 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* KeyW Holding Corp -Sees FY revenue $455 million - $485 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 26 The Brazilian unit of U.S. food processor Cargill agreed to sell a fruit processing plant located in the Sao Paulo state to German food ingredients maker Doehler, a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Monday. (Reporting by Roberto Samora; Writing by Marcelo Teixeira)
MOSCOW, June 26 Russia's biggest mobile operator MTS said on Monday a court decision to "arrest" a number of its shares owned by business conglomerate Sistema would not affect its operations.