May 8 Kite Pharma Inc
* Kite reports first quarter financial results
* Q1 non-GAAP loss per share $1.28 excluding items
* Q1 loss per share $1.74
* Q1 revenue $9.8 million
* Q1 revenue view $12.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $-1.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Continues to expect full year 2017 net cash burn to be between $325 million and $340 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Arconic knowingly supplied flammable panels for use in tower -emails
LONDON, June 24 Six emails sent by and to an Arconic Inc sales manager raise questions about why the company supplied combustible cladding to a distributor for use at Grenfell Tower, despite publicly warning such panels were a fire risk for tall buildings.
RPT-Even with Whole Foods, Amazon would need many more warehouses to reshape grocery delivery
June 23 If Amazon.com Inc hopes to revolutionize grocery delivery, then its bid to buy Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion will be just the start of a long and costly process.