UPDATE 2-Samsung Electronics to open $380 mln U.S. home appliance plant
SEOUL, June 28 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has agreed to open a $380 million home appliance manufacturing plant in the United States, in South Carolina, it said on Wednesday.
June 15 KMG Chemicals Inc:
* KMG Chemicals Inc - on June 15, 2017, co entered into a new credit agreement
* KMG Chemicals-credit agreement provides for 7 year syndicated senior secured term loan of $550 million, 5year senior secured revolving credit facility of $50 million
* KMG Chemicals Inc - credit agreement and related loan documents replace the company’s prior second amended and restated credit agreement
* KMG Chemicals Inc - prior credit facility, and all commitments thereunder, were terminated effective June 15, 2017
* KMG Chemicals Inc - proceeds from the term loan under the credit agreement was used to finance the acquisition of Flowchem Holdings LLC, related costs
* KMG Chemicals Inc - proceeds from tern loan also used to repay in full $31 million outstanding indebtedness under prior credit facility Source text:(bit.ly/2sfZUb9) Further company coverage:
* On June 26, entered into an amendment of its existing credit agreement with a group of commercial banks - SEC filing
HELSINKI, June 28 Helsinki district court on Wednesday ordered the assets of Uber's Finnish country manager be confiscated until police conclude an investigation into whether the U.S. ride-hailing firm operates an illegal taxi service in Finland.