BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
March 13 Kmg Chemicals Inc
* Kmg reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.57
* Q2 gaap earnings per share $0.53
* Sees fy 2017 sales about $315 million to $320 million
* Kmg chemicals inc- raising our fiscal 2017 adjusted ebitda guidance to $51-53 million, up from our prior guidance of $47-49 million
* Kmg chemicals inc- capital expenditures are forecast to be approximately $21 million for 2017
* Kmg chemicals inc says anticipate a positive impact in second half of fiscal year from recently acquired sealweld in our other chemicals segment
* Qtrly gaap net sales $79.1 million versus $70.9 million
* Q2 revenue view $73.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.