PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 3 Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp:
* Labrador iron ore royalty corporation - results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017
* Q1 earnings per share c$0.67
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.65 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly revenue $43.4 million versus $22.3 million
* Total concentrate production in q1 of 2017 of 4.8 million tonnes was 12% higher than q1 of 2016
* with strong q1 production performance, ioc expects to meet 2017 plan of 22 million tonnes of concentrate produced. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24 Infosys Ltd, the India-based computer services giant, on Wednesday touted its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years at the company's annual leadership meeting in San Francisco.