BRIEF-Kirby Corp entered into amendment of existing credit agreement
* On June 26, entered into an amendment of its existing credit agreement with a group of commercial banks - SEC filing
April 27 Lakeland Bancorp Inc
* Lakeland Bancorp grows core eps by 18 pct and increases dividend
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.26
* Net interest income for Q1 of 2017 was $39.3 million, as compared to $33.9 million for same period in 2016
* Book value per common share was $11.78 compared to $11.65 at December 31, 2016
* Increased its quarterly cash dividend 5.3 pct to $0.10 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HELSINKI, June 28 Helsinki district court on Wednesday ordered the assets of Uber's Finnish country manager be confiscated until police conclude an investigation into whether the U.S. ride-hailing firm operates an illegal taxi service in Finland.
BOSTON, June 28 Dyal Capital Partners, the Neuberger Berman Group unit that buys minority stakes in hedge and private equity fund firms, has bought a piece of private credit and special opportunities investor Atalaya Capital Management, marking its third investment in three months.