Oil, banks trip up European shares
LONDON, May 26 European shares slid in thin trade on Friday as shares in energy firms and banks dropped, ending a lacklustre week relatively little changed.
May 2 Lannett Company Inc
* Lannett reports fiscal 2017 third-quarter financial results
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.77
* Q3 earnings per share $0.40
* Q3 sales $165.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $170.5 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.87 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Lannett Company Inc says company expects its fiscal 2017 Q4 profitability on an adjusted basis to be similar with its fiscal 2017 Q3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autodis Group - Autodis Group will divest subsidiary AD Poland to Rhiag Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation
LONDON, May 26 Asian LNG spot prices fell this week due to a lack of significant new demand from the Middle East and others as supplies emerged from Papua New Guinea, Angola, Abu Dhabi and Russia.