May 3 Laredo Petroleum Inc:
* Laredo Petroleum announces 2017 first-quarter financial and operating results
* Says qtrly produced 52,405 barrels of oil equivalent per day, an increase of approximately 13% from Q1 of 2016
* Q1 earnings per share $0.28
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.10
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.11 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says in Q2 of 2017, company expects to complete approximately 18 wells
* Sees Q2 production 55 MBOE/d - 58 MBOE/d
* Says at march 31,had hedges for remaining three quarters of 2017 for 5.2 million barrels of oil at a weighted-average floor price of $55.82 per barrel
* Says company is reiterating its previously stated anticipated full-year 2017 production growth guidance of at least 15%.
* Sees Q2 production 55 - 58 MBOE/d Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Prithvi Kanti Bandyopadhyay)
Meal-kit maker Blue Apron lowers expected IPO price range
June 28 Online meal-kit company Blue Apron Holdings slashed the expected pricing range for its initial public offering to between $10 and $11 per share from its previous expectation of $15 to $17 per share.
BRIEF-Unterberg Capital says engaging in discussions with Fusion Teleco management, board about board representation
June 28 Fusion Telecommunications International Inc: