New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
April 26 Las Vegas Sands Corp:
* Las vegas sands reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.66
* Q1 revenue rose 14.3 percent to $3.11 billion
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.60
* Qtrly hotel revpar in macao increased 10.3 pct to SGD 603
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.62, revenue view $3.11 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.
SAO PAULO/CUIABÁ, May 26 An unfolding corruption scandal involving meatpacker JBS SA may reduce meat supply in Brazil, potentially benefiting rivals of the world's largest beef exporter, industry group Abrafrigo said.