BRIEF-Northern Blizzard Resources appoints new chairman and COO
* Northern blizzard resources inc. Announces voting results of annual and special meeting, appoints new chairman and chief operating officer
April 10 Layne Christensen Co:
* Layne Christensen reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
* Q4 loss per share $1.67 from continuing operations
* Q4 revenue fell 19 percent to $129.6 million
* Layne Christensen Co says total backlog was $360.0 million at January 31, 2017 compared to $244.1 million at October 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, June 23 World stocks advanced on Friday and were poised for a modest gain to end the week as a drop in the dollar helped boost sagging oil prices.
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazilian Finance Minister Henrique Meirelles said on Friday he expects the United States to lift a ban on imports of Brazilian fresh beef soon, stressing that the decision bore no relation to sanitary concerns.