BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
April 5 Leucrotta Exploration Inc
* Leucrotta Exploration Inc. announces a strategic montney land acquisition and a $50 million bought deal financing
* Leucrotta Exploration - Deals with public Alberta based oil & gas companies to buy 18.5 net sections of land within Leucrotta's higher confidence mapping area
* Deals for $36 million
* Acquisition will be funded with a portion of proceeds of a $50 million bought deal equity financing
* Leucrotta Exploration-Haywood Securities,National Bank Financial agreed to purchase for resale to public on bought deal basis 20 million shares at $2.25/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.