CORRECTED-Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
May 3 Lgi Homes Inc
* As of end of April 2017, company had 71 active selling communities
* Ended first four months of 2017 with 1,126 home closings, compared to 1,185 home closings during first four months of 2016
* Announced 365 homes closed in April 2017, up from 341 home closings in April 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Altiplano Minerals Ltd. announces appointment to board of directors and formation of advisory board
* Launched an offering of senior secured notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million