July 6 (Reuters) - Hsn Inc:
* Liberty Interactive enters into agreement to acquire HSN, Inc.
* HSN Inc says Liberty Interactive intends to issue 53.4 million shares of QVC series A common stock to HSNI shareholders
* Entered into an agreement whereby Liberty Interactive will acquire 62% of HSNI it does not already own in an all-stock transaction
* HSNI shareholders will receive fixed consideration of 1.65 shares of Series A QVC group common stock for every share of HSNI common stock
* Says upon closing, Liberty Interactive board of directors will be expanded by one to include a director from HSNI board of directors
* Total enterprise value for HSNI of $2.6 billion, an equity value of $2.1 billion, and consideration of $40.36 per HSNI share
* Following completion of transaction, Liberty Interactive expects to continue its repurchases of QVC group common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: