April 25 Liberty Property Trust
* Liberty Property Trust announces first quarter 2017 results
* Sees FY 2017 FFO per share $2.42 to $2.52
* Q1 FFO per share $0.60
* Q1 earnings per share $0.29
* Liberty Property Trust qtrly same store operating income for industrial portfolio increased by 2.0%
* Liberty Property Trust qtrly same store operating income increased by 0.7%, over prior year quarter
* Q1 FFO per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.27, revenue view $177.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 FFO per share view $2.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Finnish court confiscates Uber manager's assets amid legal probe
HELSINKI, June 28 Helsinki district court on Wednesday ordered the assets of Uber's Finnish country manager be confiscated until police conclude an investigation into whether the U.S. ride-hailing firm operates an illegal taxi service in Finland.
Neuberger Berman's Dyal buys minority stake in hedge fund Atalaya
BOSTON, June 28 Dyal Capital Partners, the Neuberger Berman Group unit that buys minority stakes in hedge and private equity fund firms, has bought a piece of private credit and special opportunities investor Atalaya Capital Management, marking its third investment in three months.