BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
March 31 LM Funding America Inc:
* LM Funding reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 revenue $900,000 versus $1.8 million
* LM Funding America Inc - finalized cost reduction initiative in quarter, which is expected to reduce annual costs by an estimated $2.6 million to $3.0 million
* LM Funding America Inc - net loss in Q4 of 2016 was $524,000 compared to a net loss of $914,000 in q3 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.