UPDATE 2-Samsung Electronics to open $380 mln U.S. home appliance plant
SEOUL, June 28 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has agreed to open a $380 million home appliance manufacturing plant in the United States, in South Carolina, it said on Wednesday.
June 6 MAERSK OIL, A UNIT OF A.P. MOLLER-MAERSK :
* SAYS QATAR DIPLOMATIC SPAT HAS NOT IMPACTED OIL PRODUCTION, OPERATIONS IN THE COUNTRY
* "MAERSK OIL IS FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENTS IN QATAR CLOSELY"
* "OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO MINIMISE CONCERN AND DISRUPTION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES, THEIR FAMILIES AND OUR SUPPLIERS IN QATAR"
* "OUR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN IMPACTED. WE ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH QATAR PETROLEUM AND OTHER RELEVANT AUTHORITIES AND MONITOR AND ASSESS THE SITUATION GOING FORWARD"
* MAERSK OIL PRODUCES ABOUT 300,000 BPD OF AL-SHAHEEN CRUDE OIL IN QATAR FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE: (Reporting by Jacob Gronholt-Pedersen, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
* On June 26, entered into an amendment of its existing credit agreement with a group of commercial banks - SEC filing
HELSINKI, June 28 Helsinki district court on Wednesday ordered the assets of Uber's Finnish country manager be confiscated until police conclude an investigation into whether the U.S. ride-hailing firm operates an illegal taxi service in Finland.