May 4 Magellan Aerospace Corp
* Magellan aerospace corporation announces financial results
* Q1 revenue c$247.2 million versus i/b/e/s view c$259.8 million
* Magellan aerospace corp - qtrly earnings per share c$0.68
* Magellan aerospace -production rates for b737 and b737 max programs expected to increase from current 42 aircraft/month to 47 aircraft/month in q3 of 2017
* Magellan aerospace corp says traditional regional aircraft market is not expected to change in 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.40, revenue view c$259.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.