RPT-COLUMN-OPEC should let oil prices rebalance the market: Kemp
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.
May 4 Manitex International Inc:
* Manitex International Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.03
* Q1 revenue $67.9 million
* Q1 gaap loss per share $0.21
* Manitex International Inc says 58.8% increase in backlog to $60.4 million as of March 31, 2017, compared to $38.1 million at end of December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 28 (BRUSSELS) - Google's clash with EU antitrust enforcers has echoes of Microsoft's decade-long regulatory battle, a legacy that parent company Alphabet should bear in mind as it considers challenging the Commission, lawyers and fund managers said.
* Reiterates commitment to investment in joint ventures (Adds details, context)