PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 27 Manitex International Inc
* Manitex international inc - for three months ended march 31, 2017, asv expects gaap net income of $0.0 million to $0.2 million
* Manitex international inc - for three months ended march 31, 201,asv expects revenue of $26.0 million to $28.0 million
* Manitex international inc - co's jv entity is party to unitranche credit agreement to provide a $65 million, 5-year credit facility Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2qb6xgB) Further company coverage:
* Euro weakens on fears Greece may forego next bailout payment
* Political uncertainty in Europe stokes safe-haven buying * Spot gold, silver touch one-month peaks * Spot gold may rise to $1,276 per ounce -technicals (Adds comment, updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad May 30 Gold edged up to touch a one-month high on Tuesday, with investors turning to the safe-haven asset as geopolitical tensions sapped their appetite for risk. Spot gold had risen 0.1 percent to $1,267.70 per ounce by 0349 GMT. It earlier touch