France's JCDecaux, America Movil create joint venture in Mexico
June 27 France's JCDecaux said on Tuesday it will create a joint venture with Mexican telecommunications group America Movil by merging their out of home (OOH) advertising businesses.
May 12 Manitex International Inc
* Manitex international, inc. Announces pricing for sale of half of its asv shares in an underwritten public offering
* Manitex international inc - priced its sale of 2 million shares of asv holdings, inc., in an underwritten public offering.
* Manitex international - to get proceeds of approximately $13 million, and after sale, will retain a minority ownership interest in asv of 2.1 million shares
* Manitex international inc - manitex will use proceeds of sale to repay debt
* Manitex international - deconsolidation, together with co's debt repayment will result in a total reduction in manitex debt of approximately $56 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 27 Novartis's generics unit Sandoz said the European Commission approved Erelzi, its biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel, to treat inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis.
* JCDECAUX AND AMÉRICA MÓVIL TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE BY MERGING THEIR OOH BUSINESSES IN MEXICO