Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 10 Marcato Capital Management Lp:
* Marcato sends letter to Rent-A-Center board of directors
* Plans to vote for Engaged Capital's director nominees at Rent-A-Center annual meeting, if board resists strategic alternatives review
* Urges Rent-A-Center Inc's board to immediately explore sale of entire company
* Discussions with Rent-A-Center CEO speese have "made clear to us that he does not intend or desire to be CEO for long term"
* Beneficially owns 4.9 percent of outstanding common shares of Rent-A-Center
* Urge Rent-A-Center board to "immediately commence a process to review all strategic alternatives including a sale of entire company" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.