RPT-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
April 26 Marine Products Corp
* Marine Products Corporation reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.15
* Q1 sales rose 11.6 percent to $71.04 million
* Says at end of Q1 of 2017, order backlog and dealer inventory levels were higher than at this time last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fannie Mae announces two credit insurance risk transfer transactions on $19.8 billion of single-family loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 26 Social media giants Facebook , Google's YouTube, Twitter and Microsoft said on Monday they were forming a global working group to combine their efforts to remove terrorist content from their platforms.