CORRECTED-Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 28
ZURICH, June 28 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening virtually unchanged at 9,071 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
May 11 Marinemax Inc
* Expanded its financing facility to, among other things, provide for borrowings of up to $350 million from previous limit of $300 million
* Expanded facility has a three-year term, expiring in October 2020 and has two, one-year options to renew, subject to lender approval
* Facility contemplates that other lenders may be added by company to finance inventory not financed under this facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Altiplano Minerals Ltd. announces appointment to board of directors and formation of advisory board
* Launched an offering of senior secured notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million