RPT-Investors skeptical Ford CEO change will revive stock price
NEW YORK, May 23 Ford Motor Co's unexpected decision to replace its chief executive officer on Monday may not be the catalyst that revives its slumping share prices.
May 1 Marlin Gold Mining Ltd-
* Marlin Gold reports $11.6 million ($0.07 per share) of adjusted ebitda for fourth quarter and files full-year 2016 audited financial results
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.02
* Marlin Gold Mining Ltd - expects to produce between 50,000 and 55,000 ounces of gold at la trinidad in 2017
* Marlin Gold Mining Ltd qtrly revenue $18.9 million versus $2.5 million
* Marlin Gold Mining Ltd qtrly gold ounces produced 19,164 troy ounces versus 1,589 troy ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, May 22 Two Wall Street financial regulators would face cuts or major structural changes under President Donald Trump's fiscal 2018 budget proposal
HAVANA, May 23 U.S. online travel services company Expedia said on Tuesday it had started offering online booking for hotels in Communist-run Cuba, hoping to capitalize on a boom in tourism to the Caribbean island.