PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 9 Marriott International Inc
* Marriott says stronger demand in north america, europe and asia was one of the factors that drove 2017 revpar forecast raise - conf call
* Marriott says there will be further asset sales in 2017 - conf call
* Marriott says group pace up in mid single digits between 4-5 percent for north american full-service hotels for calendar year 2018 - conf call
* Marriott says airbnb and home sharing phenomenon has been less impactful to co's revpar numbers at present - conf call
* Marriott says home sharing sites are more skewed towards leisure and value centric customers; says co's customer base is not the same as theirs - conf call
* Marriott says not looking at airbnb as an intermediary in a way that is similar to relationships co has with other otas - conf call Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.