BRIEF-Honda says no final agreement with Takata over inflator recall responsibilities
* Honda Motor Co says no final agreement reached with Takata Corp over inflator recall responsibilities
April 26 Martin Midstream Partners LP:
* Martin midstream partners reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Q1 revenue $253.3 million
* Martin midstream partners LP - revenues for q1 of 2017 were $253.3 million compared to Q1 of 2016 of $225.6 million.
* Martin Midstream Partners LP - partnership had net income for Q1 of 2017 of $13.6 million, or $0.36 per limited partner unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields.
BENGALURU, June 26 Gold prices were little changed on Monday as the market waited for a flurry of key U.S. economic data this week, with a weaker dollar offering some support. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was nearly flat at $1,256.06 per ounce at 0050 GMT, staying near a one-week low hit on Friday. * U.S. gold futures for August delivery rose 0.04 percent to $1,256.80 per ounce. * The dollar sagged against its major peers on Monday, los