British ad agency WPP affected by cyber attack - spokesman
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising agency, said on Tuesday it had been hit by a cyber attack, one of many major corporations to face major disruption.
April 4 Mccormick & Company Inc
* Says reaffirmed its long-term constant currency objectives for annual sales growth of 4% to 6%
* Says expects to reach at least $5 billion in annual net sales by 2019
* Says expects to achieve annual cost savings of $400 million between 2016 and 2019
* Mccormick & Company Inc - mccormick expects to achieve annual cost savings of $400 million between 2016 and 2019
* Says reaffirmed its long-term constant currency objectives for increase in annual earnings per share of 9% to 11% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.