MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28
DUBAI, May 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 31 McDonald's Restaurants Of Canada Ltd:
* McDonald's Canada career website was recently subject to a cyber-attack
* Says "when we learned of this privacy breach we immediately shut down the site and launched an investigation"
* Says careers webpage will remain shut down until investigation is complete
* Applicants affected are those who applied online for job at McDonald's Canada restaurant between March 2014, March 2017
* The personal information of about 95,000 restaurant job applicants has been compromised
* At this time, we have no information that the information taken has been misused
* Information compromised limited to applicant name, address, emailaddress, phone number, employment background Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.