March 31 (Reuters) - McDonald's Restaurants Of Canada Ltd:
* McDonald's Canada career website was recently subject to a cyber-attack
* Says "when we learned of this privacy breach we immediately shut down the site and launched an investigation"
* Says careers webpage will remain shut down until investigation is complete
* Applicants affected are those who applied online for job at McDonald's Canada restaurant between March 2014, March 2017
* The personal information of about 95,000 restaurant job applicants has been compromised
* At this time, we have no information that the information taken has been misused
* Information compromised limited to applicant name, address, emailaddress, phone number, employment background Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)