BRIEF-Agile therapeutics resubmits new drug application for transdermal contraceptive patch
* Agile therapeutics resubmits new drug application (NDA) for its transdermal contraceptive patch, Twirla®
May 9 M.D.C. Holdings Inc:
* M.D.C. Holdings announces 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.43
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.36 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Mdc holdings inc quarter ending backlog dollar value up 11pct to $1.59 billion from $1.43 billion
* M.D.C. Holdings Inc qtrly dollar value of net new orders up 3 percent to $750.0 million from $726.0 million
* M.D.C. Holdings Inc qtrly home sale revenues up 43pct to $563.5 million from $394.4 million
* M.D.C. Holdings Inc - "some uncertainty remains because of potential changes in policy from new administration"
* M.D.C. Holdings Inc qtrly total home and land sale revenues $563.7 million versus $396.7 million last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dimension Therapeutics completes strategic review and updates corporate priorities
June 27 U.S. stock index futures were lower on Tuesday as a selloff in technology shares continued, while investors awaited clues on interest rate hikes from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's talk in London.