UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
May 4 Mednax Inc
* Mednax reports first quarter GAAP EPS of $0.59; adjusted EPS of $0.75
* Sees Q2 2017 adjusted earnings per share $0.85 to $0.89
* Sees Q2 2017 earnings per share $0.68 to $0.72
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.75
* Q1 earnings per share $0.59
* Q1 revenue $836 million versus I/B/E/S view $837.3 million
* Q1 same store sales fell 0.9 percent
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.82 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q2 adjusted eps in a range of $0.85 to $0.89
* Outlook assumes total same-unit revenue growth for 3 months ended June 30 will be in range of flat to negative 2 percent, compared to prior-year period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.
* U.S. FDA approves Bevyxxa® (Betrixaban) first and only anticoagulant for hospital and extended duration prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in acutely ill medical patients