British ad agency WPP affected by cyber attack - spokesman
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising agency, said on Tuesday it had been hit by a cyber attack, one of many major corporations to face major disruption.
May 3 Meritor Inc
* Meritor reports second-quarter fiscal year 2017 results
* Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.35 from continuing operations
* Q2 earnings per share $0.24 from continuing operations
* Q2 sales fell 2 percent to $806 million
* Guidance for fiscal year 2017 has been revised from prior quarter
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share about $1.40 from continuing operations
* Sees FY 2017 revenue about $3.1 billion
* Expects 2017 financial performance will be better than previously planned
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.41, revenue view $3.07 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.