PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 5 Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc:
* Merrimack declares $140 mln special dividend in connection with recently completed asset sale
* Merrimack Pharmaceuticals - special dividend will be paid from proceeds of company's asset sale to Ipsen S.A., which was completed on April 3, 2017
* Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc - special dividend will be approximately $1.06 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* unit entered into arrangements regarding acquisition of a 30% interest in each of PPLs 474, 475, 476, 477 and PRL 39 from Exxonmobil affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Novo Resources to invest $2m to earn in to new 50/50 gold exploration, development, mining and collaboration jv in Karratha. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: