MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28
DUBAI, May 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 20 Metanor Resources Inc
* Metanor reports operational results for the quarter ended March 31st 2017
* Metanor Resources Inc- Gold production of 9,442 ounces during quarter
* Metanor Resources Inc- Gold sales of 10,881 ounces during quarter
* Metanor Resources Inc - Metanor revised its objective to produce between 33,000 and 36,000 ounces of gold during current year
* Metanor Resources Inc - For Barry property, Metanor will continue drilling within area of Barry open pit to increase its mineral resources
* Metanor Resources Inc - "Additionally, Metanor is increasing drilling in barry camp from one to three drill rigs" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.