PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 5 Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp - Deal for $1.032 billion
* MGM to acquire full ownership of EPIX
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp - Agreement for MGM to acquire 80.91% aggregate membership interests in EPIX held by Viacom, Paramount and Lionsgate
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp - Viacom and Lionsgate currently own 49.76% and 31.15% equity interests in EPIX, respectively
* Lions Gate - Paramount Pictures and Lionsgate will have multi-year agreements to continue bringing "first-run theatrical output" to EPIX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.