UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 15,600 cars in South Africa over fire risk
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 Ford Motor Co is recalling nearly 16,000 Ikon and Figo models in South Africa due to a potential fire risk, it said on Friday.
May 2 Molina Healthcare Inc:
* Molina Healthcare reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $1.47
* Q1 earnings per share $1.37
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Molina Healthcare - FY 2017 earnings per diluted share and adjusted earnings per diluted share guidance revised to reflect acquisition termination fee
* Molina Healthcare Inc - confirming its 2017 outlook for earnings per diluted share and adjusted earnings per diluted share, to $2.53 and $2.90
* Molina Healthcare Inc - revising 2017 outlook for impact of $75 million acquisition termination fee received in q1 of 2017
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Molina Healthcare Inc - qtrly total revenue $4,904 million versus $4,343 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.58, revenue view $4.78 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* S.Korea's Moon says engagement must be backed by strong defense
LONDON, June 23 World stocks were poised to eke out slim gains for the week on Friday as a tentative recovery in oil prices spurred investors to hunt for bargains in the beaten-down energy sector and helped commodity-related currencies gain against the dollar.