Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 24 1288.Hk-
* Moody's affirms 3 chinese banks, 2 leasing companies, downgrades 1 bank, 3 policy banks, 1 leasing co, and puts 1 bank and 2 leasing cos on review for downgrade
* Moody's says downgraded agricultural bank of china long-term deposit rating to a2 from a1 & put bocom's a2 long-term, p-1 short-term deposit ratings on review for downgrade
* Moody's - affirmed a1 long-term deposit ratings of bank of china limited,china construction bank corporation, industrial and commercial bank of china
* Moody's on chinese banks - downgrade of the three policy banks is mainly driven by their very close linkages with the sovereign's credit quality
* Moody's says downgraded long-term issuer ratings and/or senior unsecured debt ratings of three chinese policy banks to a1 from aa3 Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.