BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
April 12 Mosaic Co:
* Mosaic Co - believe there is room for further potash price appreciation - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says the pressure the industry faced in the 2nd of half of 2016 is not sustainable - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says Vale acquisition will add some costs but expect SG&A component of transaction to be relatively contained - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says expect to continue to drive down costs with goal to offset inflationary pressures between now and 2021- exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says in the first 5 yrs most cash from Saudi investment will probably be used to service debt - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co sees "upside potential" in Chinese potash use - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic co says "we don't need a Maaden 3 today" - exec at analyst day Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.