JPMorgan Chase to centralize energy controls for 4,500 branches
NEW YORK, June 28 JPMorgan Chase & Co is shifting control of heating, air-conditioning and lighting in 4,500 of its branches to an operations center hosted in the internet cloud.
May 23 Mylan NV:
* Mylan NV says CEO Heather Bresch's 2016 total compensation $13.8 million - sec filing
* Mylan NV says CEO Heather Bresch's 2015 total compensation was $18.9 million - sec filing
* Mylan NV says CFO Kenneth S. Parks' 2016 total compensation was $4.5 million - sec filing
* Mylan NV says president Rajiv Malik's 2016 total compensation $8.7 million
* Mylan NV says chairman Robert J. Coury's 2016 total compensation $97.6 million, including $50.8 million in stock awards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, June 28 Oil price agency S&P Global Platts, a unit of S&P Global Inc, is proposing to remove restrictions it had placed on Qatari crude in its pricing assessment from July 3, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.