BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
May 25 Naked Brand Group Inc
* Naked Brand Group and Bendon Limited enter into agreement and plan of reorganization
* Naked Brand Group Inc - Naked's shareholders will, upon closing of merger, receive approximately 7% of outstanding ordinary shares of combined company on a fully diluted basis
* Naked Brand Group Inc says merger agreement has been approved by board of directors of both naked brands and bendon limited
* Naked Brand Group Inc - pursuant to merger agreement, Naked and Bendon, respectively, will become wholly owned subsidiaries of Bendon Group Holdings Limited
* Naked Brand Group Inc - pursuant to merger agreement, shareholders of bendon and stockholders of Naked, respectively, will become shareholders of Holdco Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.