PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 23 National Instruments Corp:
* National Instruments announces new chief financial officer
* National Instruments Corp - Karen Rapp is joining NI as its new chief financial officer (cfo) commencing on May 9
* National Instruments Corp - Rapp most recently worked as senior vice president of corporate development at NXP semiconductor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* unit entered into arrangements regarding acquisition of a 30% interest in each of PPLs 474, 475, 476, 477 and PRL 39 from Exxonmobil affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Novo Resources to invest $2m to earn in to new 50/50 gold exploration, development, mining and collaboration jv in Karratha. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: