Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 9 National Western Life Group Inc:
* National Western Life Group, Inc. announces 2017 first quarter earnings
* Q1 revenue $224.4 million versus $148.9 million
* Q1 operating earnings per share $6.18 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $6.65
* Book value per share increased to $481.06 as of March 31, 2017 from $473.53 as of December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.