PRESS DIGEST- Canada-June 23
June 23 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 3 Enzymotec Ltd:
* Neptune and Enzymotec reach patent agreement ending all litigation
* Enzymotec Ltd - Enzymotec to make a one-time payment of us$1.63 million to Neptune
* Enzymotec Ltd - Enzymotec grants Neptune a worldwide and royalty-free license to its krill-related patents
* Enzymotec Ltd - Neptune extends Enzymotec's worldwide and royalty-free license to its krill-related patents
* Enzymotec Ltd - co, Neptune Technologies entered into broad patent cross-licensing agreement, which ends all outstanding litigation between companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 23 Canada's main stock index opened moderately higher on Friday, as the index's heavyweight sectors offset sharp losses in BlackBerry Ltd shares, which tumbled after first quarter sales missed expectations.
June 23 The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite opened little changed on Friday amid concerns over oil prices, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly lower, weighed down by Caterpillar.