BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
May 8 Newell Brands Inc:
* Newell brands announces strong first quarter results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.34
* Q1 earnings per share $1.31
* Q1 sales $3.3 billion versus I/B/E/S view $3.22 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.29 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $3.00 to $3.20
* Sees FY 2017 sales up 9.5 to 11 percent
* Sees FY 2017 sales $14.52 billion to $14.72 billion
* Newell Brands Inc - raised 2017 normalized EPS guidance range
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.05, revenue view $14.71 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Newell Brands Inc sees 2017 core sales growth 2.5pct to 4.0pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.