BRIEF-Nisource Finance Corp offers to buy any and all outstanding 6.125 pct notes due 2022
May 11 Nisource Inc
* Nisource Finance Corp announces cash tender offers for certain notes
* Nisource Inc - unit Nisource Finance is offering to purchase for cash any and all of its outstanding 6.125 pct notes due 2022
* Nisource Inc - Nisource Finance Corp has commenced cash tender offers for four series of its outstanding debt securities
* Nisource - unit is offering to purchase, with any and all tender offer ,for cash up to $175 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.40 pct notes due 2018
* Nisource Inc - together with any and all tender offer, "tender offers") for cash up to $220 million aggregate principal amount of its 5.45 pct notes due 2020
* Nisource Inc - unit is offering to purchase, with any and all tender offer for cash up to $200 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.80 pct notes due 2019
* Nisource - unit to fund purchase price of notes accepted in offers with a portion of net proceeds from sale of long-term debt securities in an offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.